A domain name alone can instantly bring targeted traffic to your website, if the right one can be located. Let us research, locate, and acquire the right domain name for your business.
Most people elect to register their business name as their domain name for their website and that makes alot of sense. But did you know that a different domain might be a better choice? If your business name is only well known regionally and the purpose of having a website is to grow your sales globally then a second domain that includes descriptive words, in addition to your company name, may be a good investment.
Another reason to have more than one domain name is to get instant, targeted traffic to your website. Many internet users will attempt to find products or services they want to purchase by typing in a domain that includes the actual product or service name or description. If you own that domain then you get that visitor at no cost.
A domain name that includes keyword terms that appear on your site can also have a positive effect on where your website gets listed in the search engines. The higher you're listed, the more free, targeted traffic you get.
Put us to work to find additional domain names that may add these and more benefits to your website. Here's what we'll do:
- Review and analysis of your website, company information, products, and services to find descriptive terms commonly used in the search engines to find the types of products or services you sell.
- Research to find which descriptive keyword terms are used most or are associated most with the types of products or services you sell.
- Locate and submit for the buyer's review up to 5 available domain names along with recommendations and explanations for why each one should be considered.
- Register any single (1), unregistered domain chosen by the purchaser of this service for one (1) calendar year, at no additional cost.
- Negotiate a mutually agreed upon price on the buyer's behalf for any currently registered domain name that the buyer may want that is already owned by a third party.
Some restrictions do apply. Here are the details:
- We reserve the right to deny service for any reason.
- We do not guarantee the performance or effectiveness of any domain suggested or registered.
- Refunds are not available for any reason. If the buyer chooses to not acquire any of the domain names submitted for consideration the buyer agrees that the service promised was performed and the contract is fulfilled.
- Domain names submitted for the buyer's consideration may be domains that are already owned by another party who has indicated a willingness to sell the domain at a premium price. Any price paid for this type of domain is not covered in any way by the fee for this specific service.
- The registrar used for the registration of any unregistered domain or any transfer of a premium domain will be selected at our discretion.
- The registration of one (1) currently unregistered domain is included with this service. Registration fees required for any additional domains chosen by the buyer are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The registration of one (1) currently unregistered domain for one (1) calendar year is included with this service. Registration fees required for any additional registration years requested by the buyer are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Registration transfer fees required to take ownership of any currently registered domain selected are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Future registration renewal fees required for the domain owner to retain the ownership of any domain are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Any additional fees required for domain related add-on services selected by the buyer, including, but not limited to privacy protection, certification, business association, etc, are the responsibility of the buyer.
After placing your order, your domain research manager will contact you within 24 hours. An order submission constitutes a legal agreement to all of the above terms. You will automatically receive an email receipt after placing your order. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions. email@example.com