Pay-Per-Click advertising can get very expensive and perform poorly if not done correctly. Our experts can make sure your PPC campaigns are done right.
PPC advertising is the most effective online advertising there is. However, it is only effective if it is done correctly. If done incorrectly then it can be a very expensive waste of money. We know how to do it right and have even written a step-by-step tutorial about it here.
You don't have to waste any time or money though trying to learn how to do it yourself. We have professional PPC advertising experts standing by, ready to setup and manage your PPC ad campaigns for you. The price for this service is only $1200 for a 6 month term. Most people waste 2 or 3 times that amount in the first month alone just trying to learn how to do it half right.
Here's what's included:
- Analysis of your website and your products or services.
- Modification of any website content or product/service placement as needed to maximize sales potential.
- Setup of a new Google Adwords.com account.
- Setup of a new Google Analytics account for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Application of any available, valid Google Adwords credit to the account. (Adwords credits vouchers available in your website account are only valid 1 time.)
- Research and setup for up to 100 keyword terms. Keyword terms selected will be based on site owner input, our analysis of the website, and monthly ad spend budget agreed to by the site owner.
- Setup and management for of no more than 3 separate ad campaigns in the Google Adwords account. The number and focus of each ad campaign being subject to approval by the site owner.
- Creation and setup of no more than 3 separate ad groups in each ad campaign. The number and focus of each ad group being subject to approval by the site owner.
- Creation and setup of no more than 3 individual ads in each ad group. The number and focus of each ad and the keyword terms it targets being subject to approval by the site owner.
Some restrictions do apply. Here are the details:
- No guarantee is made as to the efficacy or value of any services performed. No guarantee of any sales or increase in sales is promised or implied. Refunds of the service fee are not available for any reason.
- The $1200 fee for this service covers our setup and management only of the PPC campaign for up to 6 months. Ad click fees are not included. Site owner is responsible for funding the Adwords account to meet all Adwords service requirements. A minimum monthly ad spend of at least $100 will be necessary.
- A recommended monthly ad budget will be determined by the Adwords system based on the keyword terms being bid on. If the site owner elects to not match that recommendation then they are acknowledging that the campaign(s) may not perform as well as possible and their ads may not appear on a consistent basis.
- If the site owner chooses to restrict our access to the Google Adwords account for any reason they agree that they are terminating our contract and all funds paid by the purchaser for the service will be forfeited.
- If the site owner chooses to cancel, stop, or pause any campaigns setup under this service agreement they agree that they are terminating our contract and all funds paid by the purchaser for the service will be forfeited.
- By submitting an order for this service you agree that you understand what PPC advertising is and what management services we will be providing.
- By submitting an order for this service you agree that if at anytime a search engine ceases to offer PPC advertising listings or, if at anytime for any reason, a search engine refuses service to the company which you represent or refuses to provide a sponsored listing to this company that eBizWebpages.com will not be held responsible.
- eBizWebpages.com reserves the right to deny service for any reason.
After placing your order, your dedicated account manager will contact you within 24 hours. An order submission constitutes a legal agreement to all of the above terms. You will automatically receive an email receipt after placing your order. A signed copy of that receipt will need to be faxed back to us before any work can begin. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org